What is the working hypothesis for each case? What two questions and two tests would you use to rule in your hypothesis?
1. Pt is a 40 year old male with left sided upper cervical pain, pain with rotation to the left and extension.
2. Patient is 34 year old female with restricted range of motion, moderate to severe pain. Pins and needles into the left middle finger.
3. 52 year old male with moderate pain in the right cervical spine, dull pain radiating into the left upper arm, occasional on and off tingling into the right thumb.
4. 60 year old male, report funny feeling of disequilibrium, neck pain, notes decrease cervical motion with end range pain.
5. 58 year old female post MVA 2 weeks with moderate pain irritation note with daily activity, ROM is painful at 75% range all planes. with pain no radicular sx.
6. 58 year old male with pain in the arm down to the medial right elbow after paining ceilings. Had this pain 3 years prior.
7. 45 yo female presenting with complaints of left cervical pain and tightness with complaints of numbness and tinging present in the thumb hand (thumb and thenar) began with insidious onset.
For those of you who want to go further there is our fellowship program.
3601 South Pearl Street