Module 2 Script Focused Deduction.
What is the working hypothesis for each case?
What two questions and two tests would you use to rule in your hypothesis?
- Pt is a 40 year old male with left sided upper cervical pain, pain with rotation to the left and extension.
- Patient is 34 year old female with restricted range of motion, moderate to severe pain. Pins and needles into the left middle finger.
- 52 year old male with moderate pain in the right cervical spine, dull pain radiating into the left upper arm, occasional on and off tingling into the right thumb.
- 60 year old male, report funny feeling of disequilibrium, neck pain, notes decrease cervical motion with end range pain.
- 58 year old female post MVA 2 weeks with moderate pain irritation note with daily activity, ROM is painful at 75% range all planes. with pain no radicular sx.
- 58 year old male with pain in the arm down to the medial right elbow after paining ceilings. Had this pain 3 years prior.
- 45 yo female presenting with complaints of left cervical pain and tightness with complaints of numbness and tinging present in the thumb hand (thumb and thenar) began with insidious onset.