+ Fellowship, Residency and Manual Therapy certification program generates larger pool of employee candidates.
+ Average contract length is 3-5 years post graduation.
+ Data supporting 7 years retention with Certification and Fellowship.
+ Financial value added by:
* Improved billing practices,
* Increased therapist efficiency
* Improved patient satisfaction and outcomes data for graduates
* Accountability for continuing education dollars spent with examinations and online education platform
* In-house course at select business site limiting travel and lost clinic time
+ Online Education Platform guides supported self-directed study for multiple education styles through a large resource of materials to ensure learning.
+ Current research with large US insurance company looking at advocacy of physical therapy and direct access.
+ Exam passage rate high due to large resource, repeat testing and intensive learning environment.
+ Fellowship and Mentorship available.
+Groom leaders and marketable clinicians fast and with confidence.
+Increase job satisfaction though supporting a culture of learning.
+ Improve therapist efficiency through effective manipulation and treatment planning.
+ Education benefit supports structured learning and marketable certification, and Fellowship.
+ Gain all these advantages for the cost of the average 3 year employee education budget.
+ Retain your best and brightest.